Love is meant to be failed!
爱总是被辜负。

Why?Why love is meant to be failed?
为什么?为什么爱总是被辜负?

Have you ever thought about this? May be yes or may be no.
你仔细想过这个问题吗?也许想过,也许没有。

OK, what I have thought about this is, why our love fails? Whenever we fall in love we forget everything.
好吧,对于这个问题,我的想法是,为什么爱会被辜负?因为我们一旦坠入爱河,就会忘却一切。

Yes everything, even our own self as well.
是的,一切。甚至我们自己。

This is the one of the main reasons for life failure.
这就是铸就影响你一生的大错的主要原因。

Everything is important in our life.
我们生活中每一样人和事物都是非常重要的。

Mother, father, our studies, friends, etc, and we always ignore these things after getting committed. Think about it.
妈妈、爸爸、学业、朋友、还有手足,等等等等。然而,只要我们坠入爱河,就总是忽略了他们。想想是不是这样?

There are also others love in our life which never fails.
当然,在我们的生活中也有永不会被辜负的爱。

Have you ever heard about our love with parents is failed or love with friends or sibling failed.
你听说过母爱、父爱、反刍之爱、知己之爱、同胞之爱被辜负的吗?

No, this kind of love never gets failed because we give them their quality of time but while commitment with boy or a girl we start everything.
不,因为在这些爱的关系中,我们付出的是有节制、有意义的时间,而爱上一个男孩或者女孩时,我们总是忘却了一切。

One more reason of getting love failed is over .
爱往往被辜负的另一个原因是过度的占有欲。

Why to rule on other's life. Do we like others to rule on us?
为什么要对其他人的生活施加控制呢?你喜欢其他人对你发号施令吗?

Now what is this matter that you love whom, you have the right on him or her. His or her freedom is your right. If he or she goes anywhere, he or she should tell you.
所以,为什么一旦你爱上某个人,你就自诩对他/她有了控制权,自诩他/她的自由受你操控,自诩他/她无论去任何地方,都应该告诉你——这又是什么道理呢?

Common guys! What is this? This is not love.
好好想想吧,朋友们!这样的感情到底是什么?这不是真正的爱!

Love means to respect each other's feelings, emotions, give space to each other.
好好想想吧,朋友们!这样的感情到底是什么?这不是真正的爱!

Love means spirit of giving.
爱意味着付出的精神。

Give love and respect, give happiness, give whatever you have and whatever you can.
付出爱与尊重,付出幸福,付出你所拥有的一切,你所能付出的一切。

Start giving and start enjoying your relation.
当你开始付出,你就能从一段恋情中获得幸福了。

People please adjust if you are in a relationship because one cannot adjust alone.
朋友们,当你正在一段恋情中时,请改变你自己。因为一个人孤身一人的时候,是没法改变自己的。

The train runs on the track and the track are made of two iron .
火车必须在铁轨上行驶,铁轨是由两条钢轨组成的。

Roads never interact with each other, even though the train runs on them easily, it is the same in life.
两条铁轨之间从没有过交集,尽管如此,火车还是能在他们之上轻松运行。在人生中亦是如此。

Two people are totally different, but they together live in a house.
两个人可以决然不同,但他们仍能共同生活。

Why? Because of mutual love, mutual understanding, mutual adjustments and sacrifices for each other etc.
为什么?因为对彼此的爱,因为对彼此的理解,因为他们为彼此做出的改编和牺牲。

Guys "LOVE IS NOT MEANT TO BE FAILED, WE LACK IN ITS FULFILLMENT."
朋友们,记住,不是爱注定了要被辜负,而是我们不懂得如何让爱圆满。

 

(翻译:小木)